May 13, 2008

Information You Need

Hi Everyone -

Thanks so much for all the responses to the earlier emails. I am very excited at the response to next year's reunion. I have secured the location of Disney World and you are able to start making plans any time you are ready. Here is what you need to know:

Disney World Contact: 407.939.7429
Group Name: Nelson/Christ Family Reunion 2009
Nightly Room Rate: $159.00 (before tax)
Resort Name: Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Dates: June 19-21 2009

Reservations need to be made BEFORE MAY 1, 2009 as after that date the remaining rooms will be let go.

As for all the activities, I will be sending out the exciting details in the coming weeks. I would like to hear from you though regarding what choices you are interested in as I will be setting up the group activities soon. Again, the choices are golf, mini-golf and horseback riding on Saturday during the day. More information regarding Friday and Saturday night will be sent out as well.

I look forward to hearing from you all. Please let me know if you have any questions. I would like to still receive the updated address list from those of you who haven't responded.

Thanks again and I look forward to the next coming months.

Sarah

No comments: